RayPec2013

Registered Member

#12524 [url]

Jun 5 12 2:52 PM

Hey Everyone

I have a great idea, why don't we have a pre-national tournament in or around KC......

I'm  betting we could get a bunch of teams to committ and have a cool tourn.......

Let me know your thoughts and I will see what I can do to set this thing up.......

I can prolly have something together by this weekend if I get enough interest......

Can't have that Invasion bunch around tho...they're too tough.....and way too well coached......heard a rumour that "Darth" guy was pandering for a better gig.....any truth to dat.......

You know...just thought of sump'n....might even get that Jay Tee guy to send a scribe.........

I'm call'n the Dead Frogs right away and tell'n them there may be a bid in offering.........

Bet they show up immediately...flip a coin....say they wanna play....then back out........

Pond Scum......................for those that don't get it......so what.......bahahahahahahahah........

BTW....no freak'n "Pre-gamers"....almost lost "Post" to the volley lite....marshmellow...and the onion ring disguised as a skrunchy......they can come watch and eat University of Northern Colorado cookies and get autographs from C and Meme........bahahahahahaha

Fear the "CLAW"..........................Happy

Last Edited By: RayPec2013 Jun 5 12 3:02 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

newpost07

Registered Member

#12525 [url]

Jun 5 12 3:16 PM

Hmmm...

RP....Ya think ya could get the schedule posted on PREP freakin before the tournament started...and if you had a poker tournament get that information out also before Cho-Cho goes all in...and ends up all out?  My dance card is filling up fast for this weekend...probably won't make T-Town now...

Quote    Reply   

sportzmark

Registered Member

#12526 [url]

Jun 5 12 3:16 PM

fishing

Not sure where you are going there Ray but I will be adding to my duties next year at the 14's age group. Spread the word! 

Quote    Reply   

Shagdad

Registered Member

#12529 [url]

Jun 5 12 3:23 PM

Ahhh....

RayPec2013 wrote:
Can't have that Invasion bunch around tho...they're too tough.....and way too well coached......

Finally you speak a fact!! Tongue

Quote    Reply   

newpost07

Registered Member

#12530 [url]

Jun 5 12 3:23 PM

Hmmmm...

vballin wrote:
Current play schedule now posted at the Topeka Impact website!

Click here to view the PDF file
That's some mighty fine scheduling there Mark...and pretty colors.  Worth the wait...Good job!

Under the "WHAT" Category:

News just had a section that said the latest women's beauty tip was to shave their faces?  This sailor has been out at sea too long....or maybe not long enough.  The moat goes around the Sanctuary of Solice tomorrow! 

Last Edited By: newpost07 Jun 5 12 3:28 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

RayPec2013

Registered Member

#12531 [url]

Jun 5 12 3:58 PM

Ah "Darth"

Just jack'n witcha......prolly jack'n with my bunch more than anything.............

We ought'a get a cage match together with the Invasion and MAV's bunch......

Might be a neat little warm up for Nationals....then we can have a picnic after.....Wink

Quote    Reply   

sportzmark

Registered Member

#12532 [url]

Jun 5 12 4:36 PM

too late

Tried that for 6/23 and was turned down. Was going to see if the 2 teams wanted a group sleepover the night before but alas, not now.

Quote    Reply   

kcvbmama

Registered Member

#12533 [url]

Jun 5 12 4:44 PM

Alas

I sure wish I could be in Topeka this weekend....especially for the Sunday matches between DD's team, Invasion and Mavs. I will expect a blow-by-blow update, Ray....and no blubbering!  Tongue

Quote    Reply   

boyshocker

Registered Member

#12535 [url]

Jun 5 12 7:51 PM

Couple of verbals

Couple commitments to add to the list from the Wichita Power 17's... Emily Hiebert, Newton HS with WIchita State Jody Larson, Maize South HS with Oklahoma Both are class of 2013

Quote    Reply   

RayPec2013

Registered Member

#12536 [url]

Jun 5 12 8:20 PM

Whatever "Mamma"

Your little tykes will get smashed there "Mamma" just as well you don't see.....

And "MB's" this is a Varsity thread take your EeyOre attitude elsewhere......  

Is this the type of "Farm" animal of which you speak so much......?Wink

Last Edited By: RayPec2013 Jun 5 12 8:25 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

newpost07

Registered Member

#12537 [url]

Jun 6 12 5:16 AM

Hmmm...

boyshocker wrote:
Couple commitments to add to the list from the Wichita Power 17's... Emily Hiebert, Newton HS with WIchita State Jody Larson, Maize South HS with Oklahoma Both are class of 2013

That's great news from the HOA Frontier!

Quote    Reply   

newpost07

Registered Member

#12538 [url]

Jun 6 12 5:25 AM

NEWPOST's 4th ANNUAL

"CALL THE OPEN AT JRNAT CONTEST!"

sponsored by the 
                     JRVB SAVANT SOCIETY of GREATER KC
                            (Current membership of 1)

Rules-Stuff:

Drop me an e-mail projecting the finish of the 8 HOA teams in Open at the 2012 Junior Nationals. Check the Board and I'll post when I've received your entry by the phrase…"NEWPOST (or whatever) YOU’RE IN!"

Each contestant will start with 100-points and will lose points for every position missed for each HOA Open Team. You pick INVASION 18s to finish 28th and they finish 1st you lose 27-points; you pick POWER 16s to finish 1st and they finish 5th you lose 4-points; pick PVA 14s to finish 5th and they finish 5th you lose no points; and so on for each of the eight HOA Open teams. Winning entry is the one with the highest number of points remaining at the conclusion of JRNAT. In case of tie, the tie-breaker is the total number of points scored by all the Heart of America Open Teams in their last match at JRNAT.

Contest is limited to the Heart of America Region only cause we don't cotten to no foreigners (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF COACHK AND PALOALTO AS THEY POSE NO THREAT TO WIN)...in fact I'm STILL pushing it allowing the Wilderness in but alas they are in the region (OR SO I HEAR).

PREP will again sponsor this contest this year. Cool stuff (volleyball, hat and shirt) coming to the winner…THANKS JT!. All prizes go to 1st Place Only as Ricky Bobby said in Talladega Nights…"There's First, and everyone else is last."

NEW THIS YEAR! UNLIMITED entries per household…but no more than one per person. Honor system please! And really no test of skill if you put in multiple entries, right?  Rules (and punishment) to be administered by:

VB4MEE

Your PREP names only are needed. Only your position in the contest, not your picks, is ever posted so it’s safe to pick your DDs team last without fear of icy stares on the home front.

Entries close June 24th at midnight!

Here’s an example of how your entry should look:

INVASION18           9th 
                  MAVS18                 12th
                  INVASION17            1st
                  MAVS17                   4th
                  POWER16                1st
                  MAVS15                   2nd
                  POWER14                 3rd
                  PVA14                       9th
                  TOTAL POINTS       457

EMAIL

http://newpost07.u.yuku.com/

CONTEST HALL OF FAME:

2009 VBALLIN (I still can’t figure out how he won).
2010 KCVBFAN (Won and then sat out last year?)
2011 EECCWD (Simply dominated the field)

" I intend to live forever....So far, So good."

Quote    Reply   

newpost07

Registered Member

#12539 [url]

Jun 6 12 5:30 AM

Hmmm....

And the contest takes on a more serious tone

as the 800lb Gorilla  

enters the room....

KCVBNUT....YOU'RE IN!

18-days Left to Enter

Current Field

RAYPEC2012 100
VOLEIBOL 100
SHAGDAD 100
KCVBMAMA 100
FALCONVBDAD 100
KCYEPME 100
MRSNUT 100
KCVBNUT 100

" I intend to live forever....So far, So good."

Last Edited By: newpost07 Jun 6 12 5:52 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help