Registered Member

#1 [url]

Nov 11 08 8:15 PM

I think the majority of KIVA travel teams have been decided and the non-travel should all be done by this Thursday.

Quote    Reply   

saberjon

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Nov 12 08 7:10 AM

17s

Mava 17 Elite should be an amazing team to watch this season. looking forward to catching them as often as schedules allow!

Quote    Reply   

moveurfeet

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Nov 12 08 9:42 AM

Did ANY central/ southern IN club folks out there miss the USAV format vs last years JVDA? Not I. I'm a Dunes (way north) Dad and I thought the JVDA was outstanding. The Dells Showcase and Louisville Championships were particularly well done. There was also plenty of competition. I've got to think the quality has dropped off on the USAV side with so many strong clubs in JVDA.
It will be several weeks before the Dunes travel teams are selected but I'm looking forward to the usual battles with KIVA,MAVA, CircleCity, TeamIN...and all the usual suspects.
Good luck to all this club season.

Quote    Reply   

websyndicate

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Nov 12 08 10:25 AM

Elkhart Memorial ?

? for feet

What clubs do the Elkhart Memorial players belong to? I looked through the Dunes rosters for last year (2008) and only see one from Elkhart memorial.

Quote    Reply   

saberjon

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Nov 13 08 8:28 AM

Hype?

Come on; don't take that modest approach here. You know full well its going to be a kicka... team. Are you going the JVDA route again or jumping back into the JO basket?

Quote    Reply   

Coach Cozz

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Nov 13 08 9:23 AM

What ever they tell me to do,,, we'll do. Hate to be politically correct,,,, but we'll know the total answer to that shortly...... As far as the team goes, yes, we "should" be good,,, but like all of my teams, I only see things that need to improve, at this point in the process. (Kind of sound like Ricky P don't I???) We'll work on our not so strong points, and keep improving our good stuff,,,,, and see how it comes out in the end......

Quote    Reply   

saberjon

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Nov 13 08 1:11 PM

are you running for election?

because that was an appropriate response give this time of the year. I can see the billboard now. It reads: "Cozz for Govenor". Guess i'll just have to wait like everyone else!

Quote    Reply   

DerbyCityMole

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Nov 30 08 9:02 PM

Well, I'll be watching multiple age groups... so let's start at 15's. Who are the coaches at MAVA/Union/KIVA? Will any local teams vie for a championship?

Quote    Reply   

saberjon

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Dec 1 08 7:53 AM

15s coaches

Pretty sure Union stayed the same w/ Jordan Looney - he did a great job last year. He had a good core group returning from the 14s and heard he added a few solid players to help improve the team. Think it will be one of the strongest Unions 15s team they've had.

Zack McCrite will coach 15 red at KiVA this season. Couple new additions to this team as well i heard. Not sure who has 15 white, i assume Mike Ewals again since he's had it the past few years and done a nice job.

Not sure about MAVA, maybe someone else can you out with that.

Quote    Reply   

DerbyCityMole

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jan 12 09 3:21 PM

Central Zone Shootout

I was up there watching a little but of the action, but did not see it all.

Looked like the KIVA 14-1 team was very good, beating KIVA 15-2 and Circle 15-1.

Curious to hear how some of the other KIVA teams did. I think I got brief looks at all of them, but definitely didn't see enough to form an opinion on most.

I don't think I saw any other Louisville/Southern Indiana clubs there, but I could be wrong.

Quote    Reply   

mavadad42

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jan 12 09 5:27 PM

Central Zone

Most of the MAVA teams played in the MidAmerica Kick Off Classic over this past weekend and did not travel to Indy for the Central Zone.

Quote    Reply   

saberjon

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Jan 13 09 7:22 AM

Indy CZ

Heard it looked like a KiVA tournament with KiVA playing KiVA on every court. What happened to the rest of the CZ teams? the Team IN? the Munciana's? the Cincy teams? i'm sure the results will be posted soon at capitolsportscenter.com

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help