djlando

Lead

Jan 21 14 12:54 PM

Tags : :

We have received an "invitation" to attend a tryout for this event.

Supposedly, you receive a college evaluation and can get video for ($499)
We would still have to pay $99 for just the tryout and evaluation.

Does anyone know if this is a legitimate event or just a "moneymaker" for Under Armor.
Quote    Reply   

olddblueeyes

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jan 21 14 1:14 PM

OBE Speaks....

Change the terminology "money maker" to "grand larceny".

Unless the invite changes the wording from "college evaluation" to

"college scholarship/placement" drop back 10 and punt!

There are two parties involved in recruting...your family and the school...until another party enters the equation with some concrete to offer...placement, scholarship guarantee, etc.  there's no room for a third party at the recruitment table!

Last Edited By: olddblueeyes Jan 21 14 1:16 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

VBEye

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Jan 22 14 1:05 PM

$499.00 for a video?  Wow!  Must be some video.  $99.00 for an "evaluation"?  Thinking here that there is a legitimate money maker.  

As an alternative, you could swing by New Barnfleyes, TX and the Eye will edit and otherweyese tune up my Panasonic to produce a video for you.  Let's say $4.99 as a fee.  The evaluation will be free of charge (and spot on).  You can tip me with some of that good ol' Lone Star Beer. 

Quote    Reply   

VolleySmall

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jan 27 14 7:03 PM

VBEye wrote:

$499.00 for a video?  Wow!  Must be some video.  $99.00 for an "evaluation"?  Thinking here that there is a legitimate money maker.  

As an alternative, you could swing by New Barnfleyes, TX and the Eye will edit and otherweyese tune up my Panasonic to produce a video for you.  Let's say $4.99 as a fee.  The evaluation will be free of charge (and spot on).  You can tip me with some of that good ol' Lone Star Beer. 

Please place me on the waiting list for that Panasonic production!! Hahaha!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help