KCFlyer2

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Aug 22 12 5:17 PM

I'll add one other don't

Was at a tournament in KC a couple years back, and a California club..."Sunshine" was there.  As a father of a teenage daughter, one can be a little uncomfortable with his daughter walking around in tight spandex.  Fortunately all her clubs had a rule...between matches you're in warmups.  But Sunshine had in bright yellow letters across the nubile young rear ends one word...SUNSHINE.  It's bad enough to have our girls in tight spandex, but to put something that draws attention to their derrière when...PEOPLE ARE ALREADY LOOKING, struck me as being a little over the line.  

Quote    Reply   

Mom24wee1s

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Aug 22 12 6:40 PM

aka

Cheek Leak, aka Cheek-a-Boo.

The Sunshine shorts were better this year. The Roxy shorts worn by T Street and a few other clubs are all too short though.

Quote    Reply   

volleymygame

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Aug 22 12 9:12 PM

I knew I wouldn't have a problem with DD and too short spandex after I saw DD nearly dry heave after seeing a girl in Phoenix with "cheek leak".  I done good.

Quote    Reply   

Navman

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Aug 23 12 2:34 AM

I think another don't should be spandex in any other color than Black or Navy Blue!!  Red, Orange or Yellow spandex are just WRONG!!!

Quote    Reply   

roof roof

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Aug 23 12 8:32 AM

We were watching one of the teams mentioned above but finally had to go because the volleyball wasn't worth watching the girls constantly pulling at their crotches. When I asked one of the moms about it, she said the parents complained but were told that the orders came in wrong and that's what they had. One would think that when you are paying $4K and up per player that someone would own up to the mistake and reorder the spandex.

Love the term "cheek leak". If some of those girls knew how much of their cheeks were leaking and how unattractive it is, they might fight a little harder to get properly fitting spandex

Quote    Reply   

dilbertwasright

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Aug 23 12 10:11 AM

Being a male, and not having to wear spandex, I always figured there were things about spandex i would just never understand. But the fact that kids consistently wear stuff that is too small amazes me.

I was working a team camp this summer, and I had a girl who pulled her spandex after every time the ball went over the net. Consistently in rallies, the would pass, and pull on the spandex. Hit the ball over, pull on the spandex. I don't notice those things, but this was amazing - it always happened with out fail....

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help